GDPR - INFORMATION MEMORANDUM
Processing of personal data at CreatiCom, s.r.o.
Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) has been in force since 2018. . Furthermore, Act No. 110/2019 Coll., On the processing of personal data, entered into force. This document contains information related to the processing of personal data within CreatiCom, s.r.o.
- Who is the administrator of your personal data?
The administrator of your personal data is the company CreatiCom, s.r.o. with its registered office at Na Stráni 546/26, 405 03 Děčín, IČO: 08998451, entered in the Commercial Register kept by the Municipal Court in xxxx, file xxxxx Ústí nad Labem, sp. zn. C 44911 (hereinafter referred to as the "Company").
- Who is the contact person for personal data protection and what are his contact details?
The contact person for personal data protection is a person appointed by the controller or processor of personal data on the basis of his professional qualities, who performs statutory tasks, in particular acts as a contact point for you, our client, in all matters related to processing your personal data and exercising your rights. within the law.
Within the Company, Radek Miškovský is the contact person for personal data protection. You can contact him with your submissions via the e-mail address email@example.com.
- What are the purposes of processing your personal data and the legal basis for their processing (the reason for processing)?
The purpose of processing your personal data is to offer services provided by the Company,
We do not want to bother our clients with unnecessary and inappropriate communication. We use the personal data we process to better understand your needs and to be able to offer you a suitable solution in the form of our services, service communication, satisfaction survey, etc. Communication takes place through all channels, including electronic (e-mail, SMS, communication applications, web interface).
- What personal data do we use?
We only use personal data that is necessary for the above-mentioned purposes of the processing. These are in particular the following:
- identification data (e.g. name, surname, date of birth or birth number);
- contact details (e.g. address, telephone number, e-mail);
- socio-demographic data (e.g. age, gender, occupation);
- data about your business to set up the most optimal services. (e.g. type of communication with clients, frequency, etc.).
- What sources does this information come from?
The data processed within the Company come primarily from you, from contracts concluded by you with the Company or from public sources.
- Who can process your personal data?
The legal regulation of personal data protection allows their controller to entrust the processing to the processor. The processor of personal data is any natural or legal person who processes personal data based on a legal regulation or authorization by the controller. If the Company uses this procedure to process your personal data, this only happens if the personal data protection standards of a particular processor are contractually guaranteed at least at the same level as in the Company and that such processor meets the legal conditions. The processors that the Company uses to process your personal data are as follows:
- intermediaries (employees) authorized to mediate the Company's services
- information technology providers or operators.
- How long will your personal data be stored?
The personal data obtained by the Company is stored for the entire period of our mutual contractual relationship and the following 10 years after its termination.
After this period or after the expiry and effectiveness of your consent to the processing of personal data, your personal data will be deleted, anonymised or processed only to the extent and for purposes for which your consent is not required.
- What are your rights when processing your personal data?
Concerning your personal information, you have the following rights:
- Right of access - you can request the Company to access personal data that concerns/processes you; The company will provide you with a copy of the processed personal data. The Company is entitled to charge a reasonable fee for the second and subsequent copies based on administrative costs.
- Right of correction - you can ask the Company to correct inaccurate or incomplete personal data concerning you.
- Right of Deletion - You may request the Company to delete your personal information if any of the following situations occur:
- personal data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- the consent based on which your personal data was processed has been revoked and there is no other legal reason for their processing;
- has been objected to being the subject of a decision based on the automated processing of your personal data and there are no predominant legitimate reasons for such processing or an objection has been raised against the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes;
- Your personal information has been processed illegally;
- Your personal data must be deleted on the date on which the legal obligation laid down in Union or Member State law applicable to the controller is fulfilled;
- Your personal information has been collected in connection with the offer of information society services.
- Right to restrict processing - you can ask the Company to restrict the processing of your personal data if any of the following situations occur:
- you have denied the accuracy of the personal data for the time necessary for the Company to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- the processing of your personal data is illegal, but you refuse to delete this data and instead request a restriction on its use;
- The Company no longer needs personal data for processing purposes, but you request it to determine, enforce or defend legal claims;
- You have objected to the processing of your personal data according to Article 21 (1) of the General Data Protection Regulation until it is verified that the legitimate reasons of the Company outweigh your legitimate reasons.
- Right to data portability - you have the right to obtain personal data concerning you and provided to the Company in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, provided that this right must not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
- Right to withdraw consent - you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data for the purpose for which you have given your consent at any time; revocation of your consent does not affect the processing of personal data before its revocation.
- The right to object - you can object at any time to the processing of your personal data by the Company for direct marketing purposes.
- The right to file a complaint - you have the right to file a complaint with the Company, at Na Stráni 40502, Děčín, or with the supervisory body, which is the Office for Personal Data Protection, Lt. Col. Sochora 27, 170 00 Prague 7, uoou.cz. .